Monday, September 16, 2013

Readings



This weekend Mr. Wonderful and I started looking at what we would like read at our ceremony. It’s interesting how we look at things. I was leaning toward a piece that was a little silly, but completely us, and his favorite was beautiful; yet decidedly more sentimental. This was so interesting to me because if you know him you will agree that Mr. Wonderful is not an overly sentimental guy. Usually I’m the one being all sappy and he’s the one making a joke to lighten the mood. It’s the little things like this that make me fall in love with him all over again. Just when I think I’ve got him figured out he surprises me with these things I never knew about him before.
We’re still trying to figure out what we would like read, but I promise it will be the perfect representation of us. It’s funny; all my life I thought I would be this girl that stressed over the wedding celebration and make sure everything is just perfect, but I’m finding more and more that I just don’t care. Yes, there are elements that I care about, but overall none of that matters to me. As much as I’m trying to enjoy this process I’ve waited so long for I’m finding myself focusing more on the ceremony and looking toward our new life together, and not caring about the party in between.
It’s also interesting to me how much my love for this wonderful man has grown in such a short time. I find myself doing the most mundane things and then out of nowhere I am completely overcome with love for this man. My heart is so full, and I really am the luckiest girl in the world. How this wonderful man that I am nowhere close to deserving or being worthy of chose me I don’t know; but I do know I will be forever grateful, and I will love him forever.
You guys. I’m sorry to get all mushy. My heart is just so. full. Words can’t express, yet here I am, trying to put it all down.
On a completely unrelated side note, we still need addresses. If you haven’t already please hop on over to www.scottandkristen2013.com and give us your address. You’ll only have yourself to blame if you don’t receive an invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment